Request and receive a free tutorial on how to create and use the Color-coded Genealogy filing System. It is extremely flexible—the more ancestors you find, the more expandable and flexible the system becomes. It can be multi-generational and strictly linear at the same time. The system is simple to set up, simple to maintain, well organized, and inexpensive.
- Know exactly what information I had for each ancestor,
- Have a complete list of information I was missing for each ancestor,
- Know exactly what resources I had checked and results of my research,
- Know every book I had ever searched,
- Remember who I had contacted and the response I had received, and
- Easily file new research findings.
I would like to share with you the step-by-step instructions for helping you become organized using the color-coded genealogy research filling system created by Mary E. V. Hill. I have used the concepts to organize my paper files, computer files, and oral and personal history files.
Fill in the form and receive your PDF in 24 hours….