By Barry J. Ewell
Photocopying services are available for researchers unable to visit the physical faculty. Researchers are able to request limited photocopies of portions of published works and manuscript collections. Staff are unable to copy entire published works, entire manuscript collections, bound volumes in the manuscript collection, newspapers, or any fragile or sensitive mate¬rials. Forms are available online and usually require the following information:
- A brief description of the item.
- The manuscript title or call number.
- Page numbers (if possible).
A copy order will be generated and sent to you (via email or mail—you specify on the form), explaining the procedures for order¬ing and payment. When the order form and payment are received, your order will receive prompt attention.
An example of fees associated with photocopying follow:
- $0.20 to $1.00 per page copied (based on size).
- $10 to $25 Service or Shipping and handling fee.
- If order exceeds 50 exposures, additional charge is added.
- 10-25 percent fee discount for members or in-state residents.