The following webinars are presented by Barry J. Ewell and cover hundreds of topics that designed to help the genealogist find greater success in genealogy and family history research. Most of the webinars are about 1 hour in length.
Barry J. Ewell is the founder of MyGenShare.com. He is a writer and researcher with extensive genealogical experience in internet and field research, digital and software resources and mentoring genealogists. Research interests include Eastern U.S., United Kingdom, Scandinavia, Germany, and Russia.
Search suggestions: Once you find the webinar that you are seeking do one of the following:
- Scroll and page to the webinar.
- Copy and place the webinar title or portion of the title in the blog search field, click search and you will be directed to webinar.
- Click on the listing and your will be taken to the video.
The webinars that are included in this category are as follows:
- Webinar: Digitally Preserving Your Family History and Heritage
- Webinar: Fifty Google Searches Every Genealogist Needs to Know
- Webinar: Supercharge Your Research: Cut Ten Years off Your Learning Curve
- Webinar: The 30 Second Genealogist…How to Find Genealogy Answers You Want Now
- Webinar: Ancestor Immigration and Migration: Keys to Unlocking Family History
- Webinar: Use a Digital Camera to Cut Your Research Time by Half
- Webinar: Conducting Oral Interviews: The Most Important Research You’ll Ever Do
- Webinar: Ah Ha! I’m a Genealogist and Love’n it
- Webinar: Tell the Children about Me
- Webinar: We laid the foundations for you
- Webinar: Identifying and Using Records-Part 1: Vital Records, U.S. Census, Religious Records, Land Records, Etc.
- Webinar: Identifying and Using Resources-Part 2: Directories, Newspapers, Immigration and Naturalization Records, Etc.
- Webinar: The Purpose of Temple and Family History Work for Mormons
- Webinar: Family Treasures: 15 Lessons, Tips, and Tricks for Discovering Your Family History
- Webinar: Top 20 Lessons Genealogists Need to Know (Lessons 1-5) – Session #1
- Webinar: Top 20 Lessons Genealogists Need to Know (Lessons 6-10) – Session #2
- Webinar: Top 20 Lessons Genealogists Need to Know (Lessons 11-15) – Session #3
- Webinar: Top 20 Lessons Genealogists Need to Know (Lessons 16-20) – Session #4
- Webinar: How to Discover Treasures in the Library, Archives and Societies
- Webinar: How to Become the Sherlock Holmes of Genealogists
- Webinar: Quick Start for Family Historians
- Webinar: Ten Habits of Extremely Effective Genealogists
- Webinar: Ten Ways to Supercharge Family History Research at Home
- Webinar: Top 20 Lessons Genealogists Need to Know (Overview)
- Webinar: Effective Strategies for Researching Newspapers
- Webinar: Genealogy Treasures: How to Find, Learn and Share Genealogy One Generation to the Next
- Webinar: Photo Editing Software – Tricks, tips and applications for genealogical novice to expert
- Webinar: No More Guessing, Secure Your Computer and Data in 10 Easy Steps