Place in Saucepan or chafing dish
- One and one-half cups of thick CREAM Sauce.
- Three-quarters cup of mushrooms, peeled and cut into tiny pieces and parboiled,
- Two pimentos chopped fine,
- One well-beaten egg,
- One teaspoon salt,
- One teaspoon paprika,
- Juice of one-half lemon,
- Two cups or one-half pound of CRAB meat.
- peeled and cut into tiny pieces and parboiled.
Toss with fork to mix; heat to boiling point and serve with toast.
Foods That Will Win The War And How To Cook Them (Year 1918)
by C. Houston Goudiss and Alberta M. Goudiss