- 2½ tablespoons butter, 1 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 4 tablespoons flour, ½ teaspoon onion juice
- 2 cups hot milk, ½ cup cheese cut fine
- ¼ teaspoon paprika, 1 cup cooked spaghetti
- ½ teaspoon salt, 3 hard-cooked EGGS sliced
Melt butter, add flour; when well blended add milk gradually and stir until smooth; add seasonings and cheese, and stir until cheese melts; add spaghetti and EGGS, cook two minutes, and serve on toast or crackers.
Better Meals for Less Money, by Mary Green (Year 1909)