Place in a bowl
- One-half bottle of tomato catsup,
- One tablespoon of grated onion,
- Two tablespoons of finely minced parsley,
- One tablespoon of finely minced green pepper,
- One tablespoon of Worcestershire Sauce,
- One-half teaspoon of mustard.
Mix well and then take the clam shells and scrub them clean. Fill with a mixture as follows:
- One cup of cold-boiled FISH,
- One onion, chopped fine,
- One green pepper, chopped fine.
Mix well. Make a well in the centre and fill with a Sauce. Dust with paprika and serve ice cold.
Foods That Will Win The War And How To Cook Them (Year 1918)
by C. Houston Goudiss and Alberta M. Goudiss