- One cup of cooked oatmeal,
- One cup of seedless raisins,
- One cup of dried peaches, put through food chopper,
- One cup of peanuts put through food chopper,
- One-quarter cup of citron put through food chopper,
- Two teaspoons of cinnamon,
- One teaspoon of allspice,
- One teaspoon of nutmeg,
- One cup of syrup,
- One egg,
- One glass of jam or apple jelly.
http://leahhenderson.com/414/6-questions-to-end-each-day/ Mix and then pack into moulds, one-pound coffee can or tie it in a PUDDING cloth. Boil for two hours.
http://atlasregeneration.com/wp-content/themes/CherryFramework/admin/data_management/ Foods That Will Win The War And How To Cook Them (Year 1918)
by C. Houston Goudiss and Alberta M. Goudiss