Place in a mixing bowl
- Three-quarters cup of crushed can corn,
- One-half cup of fine bread crumbs,
- One tablespoon of grated onion,
- Two tablespoons of finely minced parsley,
- One tablespoon of butter,
- One teaspoon of salt,
- One-half teaspoon of paprika,
- Three tablespoons of flour,
- One egg,
- Three-quarters cup of milk.
Mix well and then turn into a well-greased baking dish and bake for thirty minutes in a moderate oven.
Foods That Will Win The War And How To Cook Them (Year 1918)
by C. Houston Goudiss and Alberta M. Goudiss