The LDS Family History Series covers topics that are covered in Sunday Family History Clasess and topics that are covered learning to become a Family History Consultant.
Over the last several years, I (Barry J. Ewell) have had the opportunity to mentor and help present family history to both students and new family history consultants. In order to help make the learning sessions more productive, I took the materials the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints uses in helping its members and developed slideshow presentations which are listed below.
Search suggestions: Once you find the slideshow that you are seeking do one of the following:
- Scroll and page to the slideshow.
- Copy and place the slideshow title or portion of the title in the blog search field, click search and you will be directed to slideshow.
- Click on the listing and your will be taken to the slideshow.
A listing of the available slideshows and webinar in this series are as follows:
- LDS Family History Lesson: Chapter 1—Temple and family history work
- LDS Family History Lesson: Chapter 2—Getting Started
- LDS Family History Lesson: Chapter 3—Gather information from home
- LDS Family History Lesson: Chapter 4—Recording family history information
- LDS Family History Lesson: Chapter 5—Gathering information from family Continue reading